Before you reserve . . .
Welcome! Please read this page to avoid frustration.
Four (4) adults = two (2) sites. We do not allow doubling up on campsites.
A $3.50 booking fee is assessed for the 24/7 reservation service.
Tips worth noting:
• You absolutely MUST include your address, email address, phone #, number of people and equipment. Some campers are getting bumped off the system if they fail to fill in the required fields.
• There is a three (3) night minimum to reserve unless the system detects a two (2) night or one (1) night gap between other reservations.
• Every site has specific occupancy and equipment limits based on that site's terrain, size and amenities. Some sites accommodate just tents while others allow for small trailers or RVs. Certain sites allow a maximum of 6 people while others allow up to only 2 people.
• If you have vehicles, trailers, etc. exceeding 20’, please don't attempt to reserve online. Do you have a pop-up camper? It's 20' BEFORE unfolding-- longer after opening is ok!
• If you are a group of more than three (3) sites, you need to call or email us as we have scant space for groups.
Office Hours: 9 am to 5 pm daily. If we don't answer, it means we are at the desk assisting customers.
Due to some cancelations, we now have openings here and there across our grid throughout the season.
Our grid is updated continuously as cancellations occur, so we encourage you to plug in your dates online or give us a call. You may find what you're looking for!