Before you reserve . . .
Welcome! Please read this page to avoid frustration.
Four (4) adults = two (2) sites. We do not allow doubling up on campsites.
When making online reservations, if the system declares "0 sites available" don't give up! Either consider re-working your dates slightly to capture available campsites OR please call or email our office! We check email daily and we can work with you to find sites by looking on our grid.
A $3.50 booking fee is assessed for the 24/7 reservation service.
Tips worth noting:
• You absolutely MUST include your email address, phone #, number of people and equipment. Some campers are getting bumped off the system if they fail to fill in the required fields.
• There is a three (3) night minimum to reserve unless the system detects a two (2) night or one (1) night gap between other reservations.
• Every site has specific occupancy and equipment limits based on that site's terrain, size and amenities. Some sites accommodate just tents while others allow for small trailers or RVs. Certain sites allow a maximum of 6 people while others allow up to only 2 people.
• If you have vehicles, trailers, etc. exceeding 20’, please don't attempt to reserve online. Do you have a pop-up camper? It's 20' BEFORE unfolding-- longer after opening is ok!
• If you are a group of more than three (3) sites, you need to call or email us as we have scant space for groups.
For the week of May 22 (our final week of off-season hours) our days/hours are:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 12 pm - 4 pm
We will be open daily for reservations and information starting Friday, May 26. Hours TBA.