Before you reserve . . .
Welcome! Please read this page to avoid frustration.
A $3.50 booking fee is assessed for the 24/7 reservation service.
Four (4) adults = two (2) sites. We do not allow doubling up on campsites.
Tips worth noting:
• You absolutely MUST include your email address, phone #, number of people and equipment. Some campers are getting bumped off the system if they fail to fill in the required fields.
• RV Type = “What kind of equipment are you bringing?” A tent? A pop-up? A van? You must specify.
• There is a three (3) night minimum to reserve unless the system detects a two (2) night or one (1) night gap between other reservations.
• Every site has specific occupancy and equipment limits based on that site's terrain, size and amenities. Some sites accommodate just tents while others allow for small trailers or RVs. Certain sites allow a maximum of 6 people while others allow up to only 2 people.
• If you have vehicles, trailers, etc. exceeding 20’, please don't attempt to reserve online. Do you have a pop-up camper? It's 20' BEFORE unfolding-- longer after opening is ok!
• If you are a group of more than three (3) sites, you need to call or email us as we have scant space for groups.
Our winter office hours often change week to week.
For the week of April 24, our days/hours are:
Tuesday & Thursday 12 pm - 4 pm
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you! The Craigheads